Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Balvenie on the Bloc


I've been angrily designing a Thanksgiving poster/flyer/all that jazz for Society Fair for the past few days, the kind of designing that has made me question whether or not I'm a good designer. I've redesigned that damn poster at least six times in the past two days. I'm over it. This TNT flyer for our upcoming scotch tasting in November, however, took me less than an hour and I like it a hundred times more than the other one. I had probably just been staring at it for too long. On another note, I switched between Bloc Party's Helicopter and Coheed & Cambria's Welcome Home for a good three hours today. Whatever gets me through creative block, man. Don't even get me started on the time I listened to Ms. Jackson all day. I am fo' real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment