Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love journals and notebooks.



- gray notebook i carry with me always for whatever
- small spiral with the weird..red..screaming..guy is what i put passwords and general website/account info into
- wanderlust journal at the top is what i take on trips
- plain black book is my old sketchbook/journal
- yellow spiral is what i use when i'm photo editing and write which photos to upload
- recycle notebook i keep on my dresser with lists of things i need for the next day
-the libra one is the cooking/party one (thanks, steph)
-green mini i haven't used yet but it's an all-weather notebook (thanks, g)

7 comments:

  1. I have a bit of a journal/notebook problem as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, this collection looks so appetizing!
    It's interesting to see how other people use their notebooks. I like how you have different notebooks designated for specific records in your life. On the other hand, I like to keep everything in one notebook and it is always quite traumatic when I run out of pages because it contained literally all of my thoughts and scribbles for however long it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lia! I keep meaning to update about my notebooks, I go through so many now. I agree about the inevitable sadness when I run out of pages - it's happening to my current brown paper moleskine notebook. I can see those perforated edges, and I refuse to believe that the end is near! Thank goodness they come in packs of three!

      Delete