Monday, July 25, 2011

E-V-O-NOOOO!

[via gchat]
Stephanie: My coworker is hilarious. She knows Mike Isabella from Top Chef, like she texts him for cooking advice. Last weekend she went to his restaurant with her dad and got kind of tipsy. She was like "Oh hey, do you need an intern?" and he goes, "yeah sure." He emailed her this morning and asked her if she had a chef's coat, knives, and clogs and she says, "Uh oh, I'm deep in it now. I can't show up with one knife and street clothes." So I said, "hmm show up and 'watch what happens'?"

then

Stephanie: My coworker said she just text her other friend who is also a chef and he said, "yo, just bring the knives you have. Who made them?" And she said, "um...Rachael Ray."
me: hahahahhahahahha!
Stephanie: DO NOT BRING THOSE. He will eat you alive!

(I was working in the design studio during this conversation and had to leave the room since I couldn't handle trying to laugh silently any longer.)

Speaking of Graffiato: 

I'm not sure which I find worse: the promise of pluralization of sole chicken thighs or that Mike Isabella is famous for a sauce made of puréed pepperoni. That is some Domino's pizza shit right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment