Thursday, May 29, 2014

blogger's guilt and ice cream


I haven't forgotten about you, dear sweet blog that only I read.
Talk to you soon. In the meantime, here's a photo of some toffee ice cream.
I love ice cream.

K, bye!

Ok, ok, ok. Here's what's going on:
- I shot a couple of engagements. Photos soon.
- Chef Red and I will be at Hail to the V tonight. I don't know who named it, but I'm slightly embarrassed whenever I have to say it.
- TT is heading to the ATL Food & Wine Festival today. I couldn't make it so I will be tweeting on his behalf from headquarters. Next year, next year. Maybe Aspen F&WF in the future. I wish.
- I'm campaigning hard to get us into this year's Garden & Gun Jubilee in Charleston. I. love. Charleston.
- Justin's in town, it's been great to see him on a semi-regular basis, though I never went more than a month without seeing him while he was at Rutgers.
- Chef movie is good. I wanted a Cuban sandwich for most of the movie.
- At the end of June, Steph and I are heading to RVA for the Mid-Atlantic Food Writers Symposium. Our hotel was built in the 1800s and is haunted. I'm not about that life.
- The other night I went to sleep at normal people time, woke up early, and decided to bake strawberry scones. Photos and recipe soon.

Ok, bye for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment