Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bruises, Pepper Mills, M-foods and FLC.

- Yesterday at the gym ( ironically after thoroughly stretching) my left knee popped out the socket or at the very least turned in a way that no knee should turn. After a split second of "Oh motherbitch, I can't believe this/Damn this hurts", it popped back in. False alarm. I can walk on it. It twinges a little bit. I did not gym it up today in fear of further injury.

- Today I dropped a pepper mill on my left foot. Yeah, it hurt. We now have a new member to the Left Leg Bruise Collective containing the now-fading mystery bruise on my shin. My left side is apparently very unlucky.

- I made madeleines, mashed potatoes and meatloaf today. Alliteration was not planned but a lovely bonus.

- My sister dropped one of the meatloaves. More on that tomorrow.

- DD asked me via gchat if I'd like to be a part of Floating Lab Collective. Uh, YEAH. There is a meeting tomorrow at "." I am now too excited to sleep.

- Last, but most definitely not least, TODAY IS MUSE'S BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday, Muse!


Coming soon to a blog near you (ok ok, this one):

"Dancing at Danzón" or "Dancing, Donated Shoes and Empanadas" or "Falafels and the Unroofied Fries" or "Who Knew that Printmakers Would Have Such Fancy Footwork?"

and

"Madeleines, Mashed Potatoes and Meatloaf" or "Meatloaf, In All Forms, Is Not Photogenic" or "Remember That Time You Dropped the Meatloaf?" or "Good Thing I Made Two."



Also, this song makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment