Tuesday, November 3, 2009

“Baby, you can drive my car, and maybe I'll love you.”
Drive My Car | The Beatles


Remember that time I blew out my left rear tire on the highway?
Yeah and then had to pay close to two hundred dollars for a new one?
(To be fair, 30 of that was impromptu oil change since I was already there)
That tire was torn to shreds, sonnn. Thank goodness it wasn't the front tire! 
FYI, Mike at the Dale City/Dale Blvd Exxon is awesome. He took off the fifteen I had already paid to change out the spare.
Note to self: rotate the car set of "in case of boredom" books.

Also, I am excited for:
- the coq au vin I am now going to make
- my new bicycle rack
- the odd sense of accomplishment one gets with clean clothes, freshly-laundered sheets, and once again seeing a bedroom free of clutter. Okay, we'll see if I finish that last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment