Friday, December 3, 2010

Creeper shots, wingman fail, and broken glasses

 
 
 
- My poor favorite red frames, smashed on the dance floor. Driving back to Virginia in Post-Thanksgiving traffic with no glasses? Interesting. 
- Telling some guy to get his wingman away from me. 
- the all-Lao cab ride. G is a pro at speaking Lao...when she's tipsy.
- Tim the Stranger telling me his life story. He speaks German, hot. It was his wingman I shooed away. 
- "I'll make you some ramen, vina." "No! I saw My Sassy Girl, that's gross!"
- "If you don't want to dance to Miley Cyrus, then there's something wrong with you." When an adult male whispers that in your ear, you start to question said male's sexuality. It was Tim the Stranger. Yeah, I'll call him out. 
- Did we...did we just get hit on by a lesbian from Iowa? Is she...is she going to give us money? 

No comments:

Post a Comment