Wednesday, December 29, 2010

“You want a revolution behind your eyes? We got to get up and organize.” 
Battleflag | Lo Fidelity Allstars

Today I hunkered down to clean the bottomless pit that is my bedroom floor. No, seriously. I know I've been saying it for weeks. I actually did it this time. None of that “Oh, let me turn on a season of House so I have something to listen to while I clean” aka “watch me push aside this big-ass pile of clean laundry so I can watch an episode of House that I've already seen three times.”

Sure, I took breaks. Yes, I watched some House. I might have stopped for a snack or two. But by golly, I can see parts of my floor that I have not seen in weeks. My closet is once again arranged by color! No more dusty books on the top shelf! Art supplies neatly (yeah, right.) organized into bags!

I'm going to post the vain vina photo of the day, shut off the computer, and get back into the cleaning grind. Side note, I need to blog about: Christie & Dru's wedding, Christmas Eve, Christmas, recipes from Christmas, the game plan for New Year's Eve, and the adventure that was me bringing the only white girl to a sports bar full of black people at Landmark Mall on a Tuesday night. 

I am not going to lie, folks. It's been interesting.

1 comment:

  1. My bedroom floor is a bottomless pit as well! I'm looking at it right now and getting a headache.

    ReplyDelete