Thursday, April 28, 2011

This, my friends, is why I have so many blogs.

I can tell you what I ate for breakfast and lunch for the past 544 days. I can describe to you what I wore on those days and you can see photos for 191 of them. I can analyze every dream I've had for the past year and a half. I can figure out my moods just by my song and image choices. I can tell you when I wanted breakfast or when I longed for the ocean. I can recall all the amusing things people have said and watch my hair grow longer with every new vain vina photo. I can look at food I have eaten and remember the hedonistic experiences of them all. I can tell you how certain songs have influenced my life. I can trend my procrastination and productivity levels. Each day is different and I plan to document as much as I can. The blogs, I love them. They are my archive. 

That is all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment