Thursday, May 24, 2012

These are the kid of midnight texts I enjoy.

(via text)
Stephanie: We should make peach ice cream macaron sandwiches. 
me: le gasp
Stephanie: Yeah you heard me!! Omg what if we crumbled something buttery and crunchy to sprinkle on top? 
me: omggg yes, it will almost be like peach cobbler à la mode. 
Stephanie: like little bits of buttery graham cracker. Just a tiny sprinkle. Especially if it was blueberry ice cream. 
me: Jesus wept, that sounds amazing. 
Stephanie: You know how it's really sweet? What if we whipped goat cheese and added a touch of honey? 
me: You're going to make me cry!
Stephanie: and lavender! Goat cheese honey lavender!! Omg new tumblr name!!

You need to watch Stephanie bake macarons. I don't quite know how to describe it. It's a combination of precision, science, and magic that results in this perfect, melt-in-your-mouth treat. 

1 comment:

  1. i just read that line about the goat cheese with eyes as big as taffy's when he sees a piece of meat about to fall off the table

    ReplyDelete