Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the only beer I truly like, plus some incomprehensible drivel about alcohol


I am not overly fond of beer, unless it will complement my meal. German or Mexican food? Ok. I'll drink beer with some weiner schnitzel or fish tacos (especially if I get to put a lime wedge in my Bohemia.)

This peach lambic is the only beer that excites me. Oh, and that raspberry one from Stephanie's house with the nice label. That one too. 

And I don't care what you say, Rossmeissl. This beer is not bitter. Every other beer is bitter. It's why I don't like beer. Except this one. 

As a side note, if we are continuing this discussion of libations, my drink of choice to order in a bar is a vodka soda. I also very much enjoy vodka grapefruit (sometimes hold the vodka). I like hard ciders, that Crispin one is delightful, I paired it with that baked potato/bacon/grilled cheese sandwich that one time. 

At dinners, I like wine. I prefer reds, unless you present me with a chilled white on a hot day, then it is on like Donkey Kong. 

I sound like a total alchie right now. Please do not judge me.

It's been a long day and I don't know why I'm rambling about alcohol. All I wanted to do was post this photo and say that it's the only beer I like. 

OKBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment