Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Full disclosure: I'm procrastinating an art proposal.




Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not a fancy photographer. I don't have elaborate equipment, nor do I know how to rock the luxurious light systems that one would expect of a proper photographer. I generally use what I have lying around in the near vicinity, which runs the gamut of duvet covers to the envelope in which my design degree was delivered. I prefer natural light. Strobe lighting both impresses and intimidates me. When I bought Otis, my current camera, I also purchased an extensive user's guide. I've yet to read it, though bring it with me everywhere. I feel guilty about this. I fight the constant inner battle between photographer's cockiness and “Damn, I suck.”

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment