Tuesday, April 15, 2014

easy thief


Cleaning all the things tonight. I just organized and sleeved about a hundred business cards I've accumulated over the past year. I'll probably be all kinds of slap happy tomorrow but hey, until then, this song and some 2 AM sock folding. Upside, I'll get to see this blood moon eclipse I've heard about all day. Aside from the Twilight connotations, I'm pumped.

update: “Tonight will be the first of four eclipses this year and, as NASA reports, is in prime viewing location for people in North and South America. Unfortunately, due to heavy cloud cover expected over D.C. and the East Coast, it will be especially difficult to see it. Tonight's eclipse occurs when the Moon's "orbital trajectory takes it through the southern half of Earth's umbral shadow." The entire eclipse will last approximately 78 minutes, starting at about 1:58 a.m., with the eclipse reaching totality at around 3:07 a.m. Even though you (probably) won't be able to see it tonight, NASA will be live-streaming the eclipse here.”

Way to harsh my mellow, DCist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment