Sunday, April 13, 2014

sunday morning



sounds like: The Arctic Monkeys vs. The Killers' Scumbody Told Me, knowing better & learning faster with Thao Nguyen, and searching for Freedom with Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton. 

tastes like: French-press coffee before the farmers market. I'm going to photograph tartines later, so I'll be eating tartines later. I have a bit of coconut yogurt that's today or never. 

feels like: Where to start? It saddens me that a significant part of my life has been reduced to a Gotye song. I don't particularly understand it and it bothers me that it bothers me. I don't act or speak lightly and even saying all of this required a certain level of deliberation. In all honesty, I miss the friendship. He listened, he made me laugh, and I loved him for it. C'est la vie, however, I can't let the what happeneds and the what ifs eat my brain. I probably should have said this awhile ago, but I'm stubborn.  The long and short of it is that it happened. I have no regrets. I wish him only the very best and that he finds what he was looking for. I shall think of him, but I shall no longer speak of it. 

smells like: Spring. Finally

No comments:

Post a Comment