Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm a lot calmer than I was twenty minutes ago

Sudden burst of people who want to come to Iron Chef. Everyone is bringing someone (or two someones!). It's okay. We have at least six dishes.
Please bring munchies or drinks to nosh on while I cook.

"Everything's great if extra friends is what you have to worry about."
I heart Stephanie T.

"Girl, I can make a dinner party for 20 people with a chicken and a carrot. We'll be fine."
La

[via gtalk]
me: oh okay
ok imma go shower
i had some ramen
and alcohol
i'm calmer now.
Sohe: LOL
ALCOHOL MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER
Sohe's new status message - ALCOHOL MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER 2:58 PM

2 comments:

  1. ALCOHOL DOESSSS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER (and yes, i'm saying it loudly in my head, that's why its all caps)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love it

    ReplyDelete