Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, there goes my morning.

0200: I fall asleep to the soulful stylings of one Billie Holiday.

0540: (The sound of canine feet clip-clopping on my floors)
Lucky: Herro? Mommy? M-Mommy are you awake? I have to go to the bathroom, will you take me outside? Also, can I have some brefass?

0550: Back in bed.

0614: (ring ring)(ring ring)(ring ring)
Me: ...'lo?
Mom: Morning!
Me:....g'morning.
Mom: Vin, it's raining really hard, can you get up and close all the storm windows?
Me: okay.
Mom: Also, you should take Pa to school. It's raining very hard.
Me: .....okay.
Mom: okay!
Me: (end call)

0616: (ring ring)
Me: *sigh...hello?
Mom: I wasn't done talking!
Me: okay.
Mom: You need to text Nou about the brunch because I don't know if we're going. You and Pa can go if you want¹.
Me: okay.
Mom: Okay, bye! Have a good day, love you!
Me: love you. (end call)

0630:
Pa: (comes into my room) ...Vina?
Me: *sigh
Pa: Can you take me to school?
Me: okay, whatever.
Pa: okay, I'll come wake you up at seven.
Me: Uhhuh.

As if I could go back to sleep after that. Well, maybe after I finish my oatmeal. Get a few more hours of shut-eye, go the gym, buy some red spray paint, and head to Steph's for some good ol'fashioned bicycle/dresser painting fun.

Aaaaannnnd, I wish this oatmeal were Apples & Cinnamon instead of Cinnamon and Spice and that Lucky wasn't such a fussbudget during thunderstorms.

¹ Mom, what the hell? The brunch isn't until August.

Finally, as a parting gift,

No comments:

Post a Comment