Sunday, October 4, 2009

Things I need to accomplish today

1. Clean my room hardcore. I have four baskets of clean laundry to put away. I can no longer think clearly with such a mess.
2. Wash & line-dry my bedding. Sunny days make for crisp sheets. Well, that and ironing but I'm lazy.
3. Make corn & chicken chowder. Try out that recipe for mayo biscuits.
4. Gym.
5. Finish typography project.
6. Catch up on all correspondence.
7. Finish lists for the "Ketchup with you soon!" picnic.
8. Edit & upload Navigation Press/William T. Wiley and FLC/Cafritz opening photos.
9. Prep self for the crazy "two crits, one essay, one quiz, I need to pick up the cake on friday, buy some charcoal, when do I have time to do all of this, I still don't know what I'm going to make for the picnic" week of hell/awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment