Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bacon and crushing dreams

me: There's a restaurant in Charleston that grinds slab bacon directly into their burgers. Oh em gee. 
Caleb: I wanna go. 
me: Road trip!
Caleb: Yes!!! For reals!
me: Can you imagine a road trip with Rach and Logans? We would all kill each other or stop at every local diner. Probably both. 
Caleb: Yeah, it would be rad. Seriously, make plans. I've been wanting a road trip for awhile now. 
me: Psh, Rachel just got back from Indiana, I'm still looking for a summer job, and I have no idea what Logan is up to. We are not going this summer. 
Caleb: YES WE ARE DREAM CRUSHER.

Side note, you should really check out the menu on the Husk website.
I love me some Southern food, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. proenhance contains large amounts of sugar in our morning coffee, the bean is
    ground, increasing the risk of developing diabetes. So, if you are really looking forward to pair your favorite meal with the image of stomach area reveals up to demonstrate the voice within it.
    Every pecan pie needs its eggs. 05 grams of the extract that participants in
    the clinical studies. I took it off the pimple was
    DRIED UP!

    my page - proenhancereview.com

    ReplyDelete