Tuesday, May 17, 2011

vina, if you have time to blog, you have time to come with me.

[Printmaking computer lab, less than five hours to finish a take home exam and three papers]
Justin: Whatchu doing? You want to come with me to the Lavender graduation?
me: What? Justin! No! I have things to do!
Justin: Come on, half an hour.
me: No! It's not going to be done in half an hour!
Justin: You only have to stay for half an hour. Fifteen minutes. Just walk with me there.
me: No! Because then I'll be stuck there for an hour or longer and at ten PM will be like this.
Justin: (grabs onto the chair, pulls me out of the lab) How about I just drag you along like this?
me: No!! Go away!
Justin: Fine! You suck!
me: YOU suck!
Justin: You suck more! (turns around and leaves)

No comments:

Post a Comment