Monday, August 22, 2011

WATCH OUT, HIPSTERS.

me: Did I tell that I'm teaching myself how to play the guitar? 
Russian Rachel: No! You didn't! Good for you!! When you learn, we should do songs together! Me on mandolin, you on guitar, both of us singing poorly. 
me: Yes! Hipsters would love us. We could play music while the coffee brews and the bagels bake (we decided last night that we need to open a restaurant together). We could rule the hipster world. 
Russian Rachel: Oh god this is a formula for instant landmark. 
me: Seriously. We should write a list and design an infographic about our plan for hipster foodie stardom. 
Russian Rachel: I just drooled a little. 

This could work. New life mission: recruit all artsy friends and open a restaurant/design studio that dabbles in music, gardening, fashion, and other things that we like doing. Oh man, and Steph's piano and macaron skills? They won't know what hit them. 

2 comments:

  1. vina, i love that we both decided this needs to be a restaurant AND design studio. we didn't even discuss it, but i had felt the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might as well use our fancy schmancy BFA degrees.

    ReplyDelete