Sunday, June 3, 2012

so many things, so little time

photos soon to be edited and posted: 
zoo.
beach.
race for the cure.
semenovs + morgs.
mother's day picnic. (dang, way back when.)
tarte tatin recipe.
senior design show. (even further back!)

excited about: 
my senior book. Prepare for a lot of food posts. Oh wait, I made another tumblr for that: voracious vina
meeting Little Miss Ruby Sananikone. 
outdoor Andrew Bird show at the botanical gardens in RVA with one Stephanie T. 
You know, being done with book and, in turn, my BFA. Finally.
general beach summery picnic times that I can sneak in between work. 

photo via that one day we went to the zoo and I watched some prairie dogs nom on grass  for about ten minutes. Don't judge, they were chubby and adorable and I'm down with anyone who can eat so determinedly with twenty cameras in their face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment