Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun with Floating Lab


[via text]
me: I'm buying snacks, any requests?
Daniel: something healthyish
(half an hour later)
me: Angela bought pita chips, cheesy dips and baklava. I have a loaf of french bread, goat cheese and strawberries. I might share if you're nice. (I had not eaten since noon and it was damn near 7 PM. So hungry.)
Daniel: If I'm nice?! I'm always nice! Goddamn nice too!

me: oh and Angela has a bottle of wine
Daniel: Wine is awesome. I guess I should tell you then to steal some cups on your way 'cause I have like three.
me: Really? That's one more than I thought you'd have.
Daniel: Your humor humors me.


Edgar: Ok, are we in agreement? Everyone on the boat? 
Daniel: I'm on the boat.
Blake: I like boats.


Post-meeting twitters and texts


me: @Floatinglab Blake is singing to us in broken-ass French and strumming his out-of-tune guitar. Oh, out the car windows now. I heart FLC.


Daniel/Floatinglab: Fresh from Indianapolis we're back at work planning the next project - Albania anyone?


me: Your boy is singing to us in broken-ass French. 
Daniel: Figures. Make him sing you Robot Jesus and tweet that shit. 
me: He said Robot Jesus song en français. 
Daniel: BS. 


Mr. Turner was indeed strumming his guitar and singing nonsensical French as we walked to the car. We looked like the saddest La Blogotheque episode ever. Edgar was in stitches. At one point Blake rolled down the car window and "sang" to some people on the street. Madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment