Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Affogato at eight in the evening was probably a bad choice

 3:36 AM: Where is this snow we’re supposed to be getting, eh? Eh?

Side note, I said that in the “Who’s this fat man, then, eh? Eh?” voice. You know, Jason Flemyng said it in Lock, Stock, ah forget it.

I’m watching Dawn of the Dead for the first time:
a. The little girl standing in the doorway in the beginning of the movie scared the bujeezus out of me.
b. Ty Burdell from Modern Family is in the movie. Mainly why I’m still watching.
c. Zombie babies, whaaaaaaaaaat?
d: Hey! That guy played in Meet Joe Black!
e. Ginnie and I were JUST discussing my meal plan in case of zombie apocalypse. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They have protein, carbs, sugars, AND are silent and portable. I'm so smart.
f. Damn, Ty Burdell is a g in this movie. Ah, shit. He was just killed. Nevermind. 

As posted on vain vina
Lorraine is staying with us until Saturday. I discovered the Cell Phone Waiting Area at Reagan National Airport. Damn convenient that is. We stopped by Harris Teeter on the way home where I bought grapefruits, Braeburn apples, oranges, bagels and half & half. Lorraine bought dill pickles, banana pudding ice cream, Muenster cheese, salsa and lime tortilla chips. Pa bought Theraflu and ginger ale. We rented Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, and Resident Evil: Afterlife. I’ve already seen two of those movies but hey, it might snow tonight and I want something to keep me occupied besides baking and napping. 

AND, because I couldn't stop singing "First I cut OFF zer heads zen I PULL out zer bones!" while I was washing dishes:


Last but not least, I spent a good hour updating my Foodspotting photos. Lovely. Something else for me to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment