Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh, Auto Correct.

[via text on Tumblrs]
Steven: Mine is pretty much schizo. It was supposed to be a photo blog but turned to quotes then pics of my hot chocolate from Dunkin.
me: You do love you some Dunkin and chocolate cake.
Steven: Oh my that chocolate cake is soooo good. The Padua at Dunkin know me real good now. If I'm waiting in line behind five ppl, then by the time I'm ready to order,  they have my hot chocolate ready. I don't have to say a word.
Steven: Padua = people. Stupid iPhone auto correct.
me: I just figured Padua was one of the employees.

2 comments:

  1. For a second I thought "the Padua" was like "the barista", but for doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you shared this useful
    information with us. Please stay us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Here is my web-site; infusionsoft wordpress plugins ()

    ReplyDelete