Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange. Or you're high as a kite.

P: I got high last night and drove while listening to the Inception soundtrack. Craziest fucking night of my life. There was this one point where the music was crescendoing, and then those massive horns blared, and then I was utterly convinced that the light poles, buildings and bushes were actually dream watchmen monitoring me as I moved through their dreamspace. And that I was reaching the end of the dream and everything was going to fold up and show the giant machinery making everything work...but then I just passed out in my bed with all my clothes on. :(

(For the record, boys and girls  smoking weed is bad. I've never even smoked a cigarette. And stay in school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment