Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Ghost and the Seal Darkness

me: I've been watching a lot of Netflix because I'm sick. Olympus Has Fallen is ok.
Meekus: Watch The Ghost and the Darkness. I looooooooove that movie.
me: Ok. What's it about?
Meekus: Val Kilmer being sexy. And lions.

(I haven't seen this movie in years. I vaguely remember someone having a fever dream about lions and campfires. That's this movie, right?)

The only Val Kilmer movies I like are The Saint, Tombstone, and Batman Forever. No shame. Tommy Lee Jones is my imaginary cool uncle. Don't even try to front like you won't start power singing Seal's 'Kiss From A Rose'. We've all been there. You know what, now I'm going to link my favorite Kiss From a Rose videos.

You bought this upon yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment