Monday, January 6, 2014

when something is wrong with my baby


I fell asleep for six hours on a school night because I'm sick and my body clock is all kinds of confused. Hashtag Adult Life Choices. Of course, it is now three in the morning and I'm still awake so, hey, I got was coming to me. At least I got a spot of work done. I'm now counting on Sam & Dave to lull me back to sleep. This song is lovely, doubly so with Al Pacino.

Side note, during the previews for The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (excellent film, by the way. You should go see it. You want to go see it? I'll go with you.), I saw a trailer for a movie about Noah, a movie about Jesus and, in between the two, the trailer for Rio 2.

a. That is just poor progression, movie people.
b. Do we need more reasons to upset Mel Gibson? Je pense que non. 

No comments:

Post a Comment