Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer, summer, summertime

this summer i have
- gardened with friends
- gone to the beach three times
- picked fresh berries
- dined al fresco with people I love
- cheered and jeered at the World Cup

this summer I will
- drink lots of iced tea, lemonade, and minty citrusy drinks
- not wear jeans
- swim and wade whenever I can
- watch scary movies and documentaries, provided I have something to cover my eyes during the extra scary bits.
- let the sun shine on my (SPF 70 protected) skin
- take any opportunity to see the ocean
- take any opportunity to dine outside
- paint one of my bicycles yellow and the other turquoise. Oh snap, I'll have a bicycle in each of the primary colors!
- day trip adventure like I mean it.
- refrain from cutting my hair, something that's becoming increasingly harder to resist.
- take any and every opportunity to nap
- make a playlist with all of my favorite songs to blast in the car

photo via Another One Bites the Crust

No comments:

Post a Comment