Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday

sounds like: replay of Federer v. Berdych (sad), Bloc Party, SportsCenter, people mowing their lawns, Ra Ra Riot, Wham!

tastes like: toasted & buttered English muffins, nectarines, bowling alley nachos, coffee, green tea lemonade.

feels like: Damn, Thursday already? I hope I finish my print before tonight (I should probably get off my ass and get ready to amscray). Loving the 70 degree weather and wishing I had time to ride my bicycle in a park near some water, trepidation about seeing the new mulch on our garden beds (asshole groundskeepers).

smells like: lemon perfume, mint in my garden, acrylic screen printing ink, summer wolf in sheep's spring clothing


[via gmail] 
La: so this is what I'm going to make on Sunday: grilled brisket or flat iron steak, grilled lemon chicken boobies, bratwursts, corn on da cob, mac and cheese, salad, brownie sundaes
me: Sounds good. I hope to see you then. Side note, your food colors are not so patriotic unless we're Jamaican. I'm just sayin'.  
La: I’ll throw some blueberries on that shiznat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment