Sunday, July 18, 2010

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.


I'm usually against seeing a movie on opening weekend. Correction: I'm against seeing any movie in a theater. Eleven dollars, really? Fourteen dollars for a (probably not worth it) 3D movie? Total bollocks.

I did however see Inception which was completely worth the Manassas teenagers, the tools in their popped collars, and the whole “Can our entire group exchange our tickets for a later showing?” mess.

It was good. Exceptionally good. I'm a sucker for well-cut suits (Joseph, damn. Hotness.), gunplay, Édith Piaf, and cheeky English accents. 

You should see it. That's all.

+ The trailer 
+ Music for Kids Who Can't Read Good's Songs for Dreamers (Inception Mix)

2 comments:

  1. Click through the slide show. I'm just sayin.
    http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/200803/joseph-gordon-levitt-claudia-schiffer-paris-slideshow#slide=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, I was drooling the whole movie long.

    ReplyDelete