Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gurrrl, where my sage at?!?

[Paranormal Activity 2 spoiler alert]
Lisa: Do you want me to just tell you the story?
me: yes.
Lisa: So the demon initially started with them. Scary shit happened to them. Something dating back to the olden days.
me: You said olden days.
Lisa: and the daughter was reading up saying that the demon wants the first born son. So I guess every generation has been female.
me: What the hell? This isn't Rapunzel.

Lisa: the nanny comes back saying the only way to get the demon out of her body is to give it to a blood relative.
me: what! Fucked up.
Lisa: That's how the girl in the first one got it.
me: They done ghosted it forward.

Lisa The nanny gets fired.
me: why is there always some non-white servant with all the answers? That's bull.

Side note,
me: I've literally been sitting here in a towel for the past two hours.
Lisa: ...you're in a freaking towel?
me: yes. just for you.
Lisa: Talk about lazy.
me: lazy nothing, talk about comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment