Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday night


  •  I took my dog with me when I went to pick up my sister. He threw up on her on the way home. I almost had to pull over because I was laughing so hard. 
  •  I need to decide on what to make to all the Thanksgiving potlucks. Pumpkinpalooza. (Here's where I go Bubba on your ass) Pumpkin flan, pumpkin cake, pumpkin rice pudding, pumpkin bread, pumpkin rolls, salted caramel pumpkin pie..
  •  This came in the mail so now I have something new to read on tomorrow's NYC bus ride. Side note, I like popping the big bubble wrap.
  •  This girl has skills. I have a good feeling about her. 
  • Gchat conversation with Steph went like this: Pacqiao, Filipino food fight night, lumpia and rice, want lumpia for dinner/want anything fried for dinner, Remember that time we made zucchini pancakes?, and I think we used yogurt in lieu of eggs. Long story short, I am going to make zucchini pancakes for dinner.
  • I went to a food photography workshop at the Art Institute of Washington on Tuesday. Learned how to make faux ice cream. Faux ice cream? That's fucked up. More on that later. 
  • Rewrite artist statement. Eating is Remembering.  
  • I've just decided to bake oatmeal raisin cookies for tomorrow's trip. You know who else likes cookies? Susan Sarandon.

photo from Forever is Today

No comments:

Post a Comment