Monday, November 22, 2010

If I had a design studio with my friends, Part 2

me: Did I ever tell you that one of my dreams (I know, another one) is to open a bed and breakfast? I would be so good at that.
Yathrib: Oh that would be nice. I always wanted to open a pottery painting spot.
me: Oh man. Instead of a design studio, we should just open our own complex. It would be a little artsy village. Shiiiiiiit. That would be awesome.
Yathrib: Ha! If we were rich.

Side note,
Yathrib: Jojo wants to have Nickelback as our first dance song :(
me: Bahahahhaha, just say no!
Yathrib: I can't. I wanted John Legend's Stay with You.
me: Yeah, John Legend! Not Nickelback, aka suck.
Yathrib: Seriously!

1 comment:

  1. i know! well I think we'll compromise by having someone play Stay with You for the ceremony procession and reserve Nickelback as the first dance :) I'm not gonna be a bridezilla about this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=broClUaE4rw

    ReplyDelete