Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting “ideas” and “thinking.”

[on Beauty and the Beast]
Stephanie: My coworkers are discussing the movie.
me: Favorite parts?
Stephanie: how it is my favorite Stockholm syndrome fairytale and a big debate whether or not she would have stayed with beast if he hadn't transformed.

Stephanie: yesterday my coworker and I were discussing which Disney princesses were the dumbest sh*ts ever.
me: hahahahah
Stephanie: The little mermaid is probably #1. She didn't listen to anybody, got everyone under the sea running around to help save her. Daddy had to bail her out in the Disney version, real version her sisters cut off all their hair, moved across the country. Yeah, she was pretty young and dumb. "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment