Wednesday, January 4, 2012

totally twenty eleven



2011 was an amazing year: I ate shrimp & grits in Charleston and picked peaches in Maryland. We drank alcoholic slushies on the streets of Savannah and went ghost hunting in Harper's Ferry. Four of my good friends got married and I had the honor of being a bridesmaid for one of them. There were epic blanket forts, fog art installation pieces, and Belgian waffle parties. I saw Bon Iver, The Rosebuds, Childish Gambino, sosupersam, Walk The Moon, and Fitz and the Tantrums live. I missed a bus to New York but rode a trolley in Georgia. I photographed the ocean from the top of a lighthouse on Long Beach Island, ate roasted brussel sprouts and banana pudding in Richmond, and baked gingerbread men at an ugly Christmas sweater party. 

 This year has pretty much been perfect. 2012, you have some big shoes to fill.

(and I totally used Justin's beautiful face as the thumbnail so I would get more hits on the video. No shame). 

No comments:

Post a Comment