Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday afternoon


sounds like: Bon Iver. I've been playing the Bon Iver album since July. It's just so good. I can't even describe to you how amazing/relaxed I feel and how productive I am when I listen to this album. Any music that can make me, the one with all the blogs and the procrastination skillz, productive is good music. It's snowing heavily, I've got coq au vin simmering on the stove, and I'm playing Bon Iver? If that doesn't say winter then I don't know what does. 

tastes like: peach black tea that I bought in Savannah, iced coffee, hot oatmeal, and (though I haven't had it yet) coq au vin. It's also a good day to bake something. Maybe a tart tatin or some kind of cinnamon coffee cake.

feels like: winter contentment and thick socks. 

smells like: chicken/rosemary/wine simmering on the stove, that crisp in the snowy air, and soon-to-be cinnamon in the oven. 

photo by The Blue Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment