Sunday, January 1, 2012

NYE: the party






Happy 2012, y'all! I hope everyone had a great new year's eve! I had dinner with Justin; we drank Moscato and watched the Christmas episodes of Modern Family and New Girl. I had a shot of whiskey in my hand forty seconds after I walked in the door at Pat's. Clyde's = all dem drunk white people. The bar across the street = rowdy older crowd (hey, OGs need to party too!). People watching with Kara (Meekus! Look at that super tall girl! She can be your girlfriend! This bar is crowded, I am inadvertently dancing against a stranger. Oh no, that skeevy guy is hitting on your friends, save them!). Meekus had the bright idea, pun intended, to blind the clusterfuck at the bar with his camera flash so we could get drinks. Remember that time I ran into Danielle, who is essentially my boss, and danced with her all night in the front entrance of Clyde's? That girl parties like it's 1999. The night ended with firetruck fotoshoots (heh), Lindt chocolates, Sugalumps, and sweet sandwiches. It was a good night. It was a good year. 

photos via Fortune Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment