Monday, May 24, 2010

Parallels between Lost, Gilligan's Island, and Titanic


me: I always think of Lost like Gilligan's Island: The New Generation.
Yathrib yaaa it really is like Gilligan's Island, isn't it?
well in the end it turns out Jack dies and meets up with everyone
 me:  like everyone dead?
Yathrib:  cuz everyone else all eventually dies and they're in this place
me:  Dude. That's like Titanic. 
Yathrib:  like to remember their real lives on the island
Titanic? how so?
me:  Rememberrr when the old lady died and she shows up at the ship. Everyone's there to greet her and they're all clapping. 
Yathrib:  the chick throws the diamond off the boat. That's all I remember.
me: How you gon' miss the last two minutes?
Yathrib:  haha dude, i dunno!!
               cuz that's what i do
               I was pissed after she tossed the diamond

2 comments:

  1. I know right! She could have left it to her granddaughter or a museum! Damn!

    ReplyDelete