Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy moods during sad titled songs



Today I did that thing where I discovered a song that’s been in my itunes for at least three years. Feist is so cute. Go find the version of this song with Mocky. S’better. You’re welcome.

Also, I happen to read a crazy large amount of blogs. No, I’m not exaggerating, a crazy amount. I sometimes wonder if Google Reader judges me for having over 1000+ unread items. I’m sorry, Google Reader! Right now the number is 676, the lowest it has been in awhile. Anyway, I have decided to share with you (don’t worry, a few at a time) my favorites blogs to read. This could also prove useful should anything happen to my Google account (catastrophe!!) and I lose all my stuff.

Green Frieda garden and DIY projects (thanks, Justin!)
seesaw. daily inspiration
Not without Salt “well-seasoned” (haha, cute!) recipes and photographs
I love Typography self-explanatory
tennis served fresh tennis AND fashion, whaaat?

No comments:

Post a Comment