Friday, August 6, 2010

Hi! You guys want some cookies?



[discussing Girl Scout cookies via gchat]
Yathrib: They’re all dangerous and I love them all. It’s like someone made each type of cookie just for me. Those girls should be ashamed of themselves — how they post in front of the Walmart selling their crack addictive cookies.
me: taunting and tempting you
Yathrib: I know! I glare at them whenever I see ’em.
me: Shut up, you do not glare at girl scouts.
Yathrib: Dude, I give them the stink face like “No, I don’t want your crack cookies!!”
me: Well it’s good to know that in the future, should I have daughters and they become girl scouts, we can count on you. “Go ask Auntie Thribby!”
Yathrib:  lol! That’s friggin' evil!!!
me: “Auntie Thribby, do you want to buy some cookies?”
Yathrib:  I’ll end up buying 3 of each kind of cookie
me:  Yesssssss, I’ll become troop leader for sure.



Stephanie: I had no idea she had such a cookie problem. Intervention! Intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment