Friday, August 13, 2010

Parsley stripes and hot peanuts

[via twitter]
me: @justin, @liz Remember that time I had to buy peanuts for meter change?
Liz: @me, @justin Remember that guy who said “It’s sexy when women say they want hot peanuts.”

Iron Shannon: Oh yeah! The dinner was at Colin’s! You should have been there! (and when I stopped listening due to scallop envy.)

+ crispy frieten and garlic cream. Do I even really need the falafel?
+ Passing on Solly’s. Here’s why:
a. No food. Do you even know who I am?
b. Solly's sounds like an apologetic Asian. I'm not going to take that place seriously.
+ The guy that looked like Andre the Giant. Anyone want a peanut?
+ The tall pretty boy with the plaid. Justin, that’s your friend.
+ Two minute foodie conversations complete with lemon wedge demonstrations. Lamb on lamb.
+ He wears his sunglasses at night. Enough said.
+ Justin texting about dressing hipster just for me. Aww!
+ Iron making the same face I made after seeing the “no photography” notice. 

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, I wish he was my "friend." Alas, he thinks he wants to be "friends" with the opposite sex. Silly boy.

    ReplyDelete