Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tonight


+ I could have pho for dinner but pancakes sound so good right now. Brinner, heyyyyy.
+ I WILL finish organizing my closet tonight. Wow, I have a lot of dresses. Maybe I should write a list!
+ Phrases I'm starting to dislike hearing on Top Chef: throwing them under the bus,  sous vide, and molecular gastronomy.
+ A ridiculously expensive glass toaster that nobody needs. I kind of want it. 
+ Discussing autumnal avt trips with Muse. Hot air balloons and apple picking. I'm not really one for open heights (I almost passed out on the Eiffel Tower, embarrassing.) so you're on your own there.
+ Can't stop listening to She & Him's cover of Screamin' Jay Hawkin's  “I Put a Spell on You.”
+ Wishing a happy happy happy birthday to Justin, my gardener-in-crime. 
+ Ironically reading The AWL's article Knock it off with all the “pairing,” okay? a mere ten minutes after I read Wine Spectator's September issue with the headliner: The Art & Science of Matching Wine & Food, womp womp.
+ I discovered that Chris Thile is pretty while searching for the Wine Spectator link. Now digging the song “Raining at Sunset.”

photo from DCist

1 comment:

  1. 1. I want a glass toaster! Hay, SoA poached eggs and toast!
    2. Wow, Zoey Dicantspellherlastname can really sing.
    3. Thanks for the Bday wishes!

    ReplyDelete