Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Accents and knife fights

Peter Lee: I met these two girls in Korea with Australian accents. Me and my friend were ready to get in a knife fight over the single one.
me: Shut the front door, over an Australian Korean? She was that cute?
Peter Lee: Nah, it was just the Aussie accent. You don't dig dudes with accents?
me: Fuck yeah I do. I don't come to blows with my friends over them.
Peter Lee: So we both dug the same dude, then you'll bow out gracefully? We won't have to engage in the customary 12-round boxing match?
me: I guess it depends on the dude. I'll fuck your shit up, Peter Lee, if you try to steals my man.
Peter Lee: Watch yo back, V. Not making a threat, just saying. Shit might grow a knife in there some day
me: Psh.
Peter Lee: Fuck. I just realized if you get found with a knife in your back and fb digs up this convo, I'm fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment