Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eliotisms


Eliot: Where does Pa work now?
me: Victoria's Secret.
Eliot. Wow. Don't tell me that. That legitimately makes me uncomfortable.

me: Do we have anything to nibble on? I'm so damn hungry.
Eliot: I'm so damn hungry. I've been eating Vegemite. You want some Vegemite? You've never had Vegemite? You don't want any Vegemite.

(with two year old cousin Maela in the room)
Eliot: Fuck! Did you hear what I said, Maela? Fuck! Can you say that? Fuck!
me: ELIOT!!!!

(watching the third mummy movie. You know, the one with Maria Bello. Mummy of suck)
Eliot: Ah, Michelle Yeoh is totally crouching your tiger. I used to be able to turn into a dragon monkey but I got bored of it.

(on the little cousins' McDonalds dinner)
Eliot: Maela. Treasure that McDonalds cheeseburger because you can't eat that shit when you're older.
(ten minutes later he steals it off her highchair)

(tasting the avocado/crabmeat)
Eliot: It tastes like you're riding a unicorn down a rainbow and drinking from a  goblet of the laughter of children.

3 comments:

  1. Who is this man? I'd like to buy him a beer. Goddammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boeks! You and my cousin Eliot would definitely get along. Probably go on a bender stealing candy from babies.

    ReplyDelete