Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OH YEAH THAT'S HOW WE ROLL

I mean, sure, we spent the next half hour debating between Cracker Barrel, IHOP, and or just buying the bacon. 

Pa: I want hash browns too! 
Me: We can buy the hashbrowns, Pa. 

Me: Oooh! How about we make breakfast at home and then go out for lunch? 
Pa: What are we going to have for lunch? I'm about to be like "fuck it" and go back to sleep.
Me: No! I already brushed my teeth and got dressed! 

Then:
Pa: If we see a movie before noon, then it's cheaper. 
Me: Well, what are we going to see? 
Pa: Hall Pass? Rango? 
Me: Meh. I haven't decided if I want to see that yet. I mean, it's a gecko wandering around the desert. 
Pa: So? I like Johnny Depp.

1 comment:

  1. lmao, best convos... i wish i was in the area, we could've had bfast together!

    ReplyDelete