Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh my god, say you're ok.

Ali: You missed out on a delicious crocker fish dinner.
Ali: Cunt, I'm talking here.
Ali: There better be a good reason why I'm being ignored here.
Ali: Motherfucker, I'll kill you.
Ali: I'll fucking murder you, you dirty half breed.
Ali: I'll cut you open and eat your innards.
Ali: Answer me!!!!!
Ali: That's it motherfucker, I'm ending our friendship.
Ali: Your as good as dohmann to me, you hear me? DOHMANN!
Ali: I hate you.
Ali: I'm glad you didn't write back
Ali: I never want to hear from you again
Ali: ...Chris?
Ali: You ok?
Ali: You hear me?!
Ali: Oh my god, say you're ok.

Boek: You're fucking insane.
Boek: Fuck off.

Ali: Sorry, just saying.
Ali: It was a good dinner.

Boek: I was fucking sleeping. Dreaming I was willingly getting raped by 20 mermaids. You're a cunt.

Ali: Good thing I woke you.
Ali: Let's go to West Virginia.
Ali: Me n u.
Ali: I'll drive.

Boek: As long as we bring a shotgun and a shovel and I come back alone.

Ali: Deal! It's a date
Ali: What time do I get ya?

Boek: 10,000 years from now. For the love of Christ, please go away.


4 comments:

  1. These are the times when I'm like, "Gawdammit I want a facebook!" Then I remember, that's what creepers do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot. I creep on Facebook. No shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creeper? Don't make me come for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali, shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete