Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Food enablers FTW

me: I kind of want a burger.
Rachel/Travis: Do it.
me: If I get fries, will you guys eat them with me?
Rachel/Travis: Uh, yeah.

(ten minutes later)

Rachel: I kind of want orange chicken.
me/Travis: So go get some orange chicken.
Rachel: I just ate a bagel and some fries!
me/Travis: So?

(ten minutes later)

me: I kind of want some ice cream.
Rachel/Travis/Megan: Go for it.
me: If I get a pint of ice cream, will you guys eat it with me?
Rachel/Travis/Megan: Yes.

(five minutes later, halfway through the pint)
Rachel: vina, I'm going to have to throw in the spoon. I'm full.
me/Travis: What? No! We're halfway done!
Rachel: I just ate a bagel, some of her fries, and fried rice with orange chicken. I'm done.
me: Travis. You and me, we got this.

There was a victory high five.
We're so good (and today so unhealthy but whatevs).

2 comments:

  1. This is so effing legit! Yes, we murdered that ice cream. Sooooo worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to point out, that the common denominator in all those cases is TRAVIS.

    ReplyDelete