Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pa's first tattoo


My sister got a tattoo yesterday! It's of a heart-shaped locket/key pendant that Mom has worn since she was sixteen years old (side note, kudos to Mom for never losing her necklace). I must admit that I was not in love with the tattoo when she sent me an mms photo (I envisioned it lighter, smaller, and with a thinner line stroke) but am happy that she's happy with it. My parents are surprisingly enough moderately accepting of the fact that Pa has a tattoo, probably because it is a significant tattoo and not something like butterflies (ok, I apologize to anyone reading this blog that may have a butterfly tattoo). She's got the tattoo bug now which also excites me for my future tattoos. Who knows when that'll be  I am poor, not to mention picky about my designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment