Friday, September 2, 2011

Justin and the chilling cicada conflict

[via text]
Justin: So I'm driving along Braddock Road, minding my own business, in through the corner of my eye I see this big black thing fly into my car, land in my lap, making this screeching/clicking noise. So I'm driving, freaking the fuck out, trying to figure out what has just landed in my lap, meanwhile trying not to crash while my car is swerving in Braddock Road traffic. I manage to get a look and it's like a huge-ass cicada queen, writhing in my lap because it landed on its back with its huge creepy red eyes which, of course, makes me freak out more. I almost hit the car next to me as I am spazzing out in my seat which I think is making the cicada queen spaz out more. I finally manage to scoop it out the window as I regain control of myself and my car, thus saving myself and the other commuters on Braddock Road from utter destruction.
me: Yeah. I'm going to blog that.
Justin: I already knew that before I sent it to you. I had counted the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment