All of today's appointments were canceled due to the ice/snow storm so I:
- made a chowder in less than fifteen minutes. I work faster when I'm hungry.
- spent more hours in bed than I did out of it.
- planned where & what I want to eat for next week's New York trip. Thought about writing a list of photos I want to take, but J told me to live in the moment. Shoot, live in the moment with a mental plan so I don't forget anything, else you'll hear “Nooooooo, I forgot to take a photo of that place on Mott that I like!!”
- folded tshirts and ironed my pillowcases to the delightfully bad Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia. Um, why you gon' call it Haunting in Connecticut 2 if it takes place entirely in Georgia? Hey, hey, have you seen that movie - Gangs of New York 2? I hear it takes place in Los Angeles.
- read Yeats. Going from Yeats to horror b-movies is...interesting.
It was a good day.